Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Special Delivery...Artisanal EVOO


Look-ie Here. The other Day Jeff from C for Cooking hooked me up with a special deal from Alejandro & Martin a new website/company selling artisanal extra virgin olive oils. As a promotion and gift for spreading the word about their website and product I received 4 bottles of their 2004-2005 olive oils FREE! I am so excited to be in on this great deal, and many many thanks go to Jeff for including me in his circle of foodie blogger friends.

The box contains bottles of olive oil from Andalusia Spain, Sparta/Corinth Greece, Pisa Tuscany Italy, and Central Coast California.

I cannot wait to read up on the oil and blog about each of them. The oils are broken down into four flavor profiles; Green & Grassy, Olivey & Peppery, Fragrant & Fruity and Mild & Delicate.

Can't you just smell it?

4 comments:

wheresmymind said...

Dude...I can't believe you got yours before I got my order!! lol

MLT said...

Jules: that looks so fricken great! You would be so proud of me. I have been cooking a lot more. The mint choc. chip cookies were a hit! Thanks~xoxo, Chelle

MLT said...

Jules: that looks so fricken great! You would be so proud of me. I have been cooking a lot more. The mint choc. chip cookies were a hit! Thanks~xoxo, Chelle

MLT said...

That looks freakin' awesome! Hope all is well...you would be proud of me. I am a cooking machine lately. Used your choco-mint chip cookie recipe the other day and they were a hit. xoox