Monday, April 09, 2007

Lemon Poppyseed Muffins

Yet another rip off from Elise at Simply Recipes. I'm not going to rewrite her recipe, I'm just going to point you in the direction to her recipe. These could not have been easier to pull together, and they looked great on my Easter brunch table. I absolutely love poppyseeds, so if anyone has any other recipes that call for poppyseeds (other than lemon poppyseed recipes) I would love it if you could pass them along to me.

I've realized lately that there are a lot more readers of my blog than there are comments, and that's ok, I just want to let you know that I love it when you comment and send me emails. So, please feel free to give me a shout out whenever you can, I love hearing from you.

Thanks!

Rating = So God Damn Good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my book club is reading "you can't kill the rooster" right now. i don't have anything to comment about the muffins, but i thought you should know that. could i have you attend for a "guest reading"?

Patricia Scarpin said...

Hey, sweetie, your blog is always a great reading. Not to mention the recipes. Oh, and the photos that almost make me drool over my keyboard. Not pretty, I know. ;)

I'm tagging these. I know I'm gonna love them.

I have a delicious recipe at home and I'll send you by email (the book is at my house).
It's kind of an arancini, except that it's made with common rice instead of risotto. And they have poppy seeds.